ACGI MicroPerf panels combine the beauty of wood with the sound absorption of acoustic insulation. Small holes, or micro perforations, are made in the wood, which allows the sound to travel through the wood and reach the insulation. Since the holes are extremely small, they are not visible from a normal viewing distance. Not only can MicroPerf be used for both walls and ceilings, but it can also be used for flat or curved panels in custom or standard sizes. Any of ACGI's suspension methods or wood veneers can be used with the MicroPerf panel.
MicroPerf has two different series that can be applied to any veneered or painted surface. Acoustic fabric is factory-attached to the back of the panels, and the insulation is used for stronger NRC performance.
Flat Panels vs. Allegro Curved Panels
Linear Systems vs. Planks
- 0.55 mm with 2 mm spacing or 0.9 mm with 4 mm spacing
- Can be applied in parallel or offset patterns
- Width: 48" (1219.2 mm) or 60" (1524 mm)
- Length: 96" (2438.4 mm), 120" (3048 mm), or 144" (3657.6 mm)
- Thickness: ¾" (19 mm)
- Weight: 2 lb/ sq.ft. (9.15 kg/ m^2)
- Thickness: ¾" (19 mm) up to 4" (102 mm) in ¼" (6.4 mm) increments
- Weight: 10 oz/ sq.ft. (305 kg/ m^2)
ACGI offers most commercially available veneer and can apply any standard, color-match or custom finish. The engineers at ACGI can modify their products in order to meet any projects' design requirements.
MicroPerf can be used for both walls and ceilings where sound absorption will help acoustics.With different mounting options, quick and easy installation can save money and time as well as provide future accessibility.
Series 1 Acoustics
- NRC of 0.75 (E-425 ceiling mount)
- NRC of 0.90 (E-425 ceiling mount, 1" acoustical insulation)
- NRC of 0.95 (E-425 ceiling mount, 2" acoustical insulation)
- NRC of 0.40 (F-6 wall mount)
- NRC of 0.85 (F-6 wall mount, 1" acoustical insulation)
- NRC of 1.00 (F-6 wall mount, 2" acoustical insulation)
Series 2 Acoustics
- NRC of 1.15 (direct mount installation)
MR 4.1, MR 4.2, MR 7, EQ 4.4
Panels are available with Class A fire rating [ASTM-E84
Delivery, Storage, & Handling
Material must be stored and installed in a secured ambient environment (humidity range 25% - 55%, temperature cannot exceed 86° F).
All materials that are supplied by ACGI are guarunteed against manufacturing defects for one year. Wood stains and colorings are not included in this warranty because they may vary over time due to the job site conditions.
Concerto Wall System
The Concerto Wall System includes a series of interchangeable aluminum extrusions with an assortment of reveal conditions and finished. The design of the extrusions can be customized as well. This wall system has the ability to combine most of ACGI's perforated and solid panel series including curved panel applications.
For more information regarding acoustical plaster, reach out and speak with an expert today.